Sunday, February 19, 2017



Connect to services for

seniors in your community

with one phone call! 

Service Locator

Advance Search

Select a category:    
Find locations within  km

Enter address or city or postal code:

Click on icon for address and directions.

Good Neighbours' Club
170 Jarvis Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5B 2B7
0.8 km.
Central Neighbourhood House
349 Ontario St, Toronto, Ontario, M5A 2V8
1.4 km.
Dixon Hall Neighbourhood Services (Senior Services)
192 Carlton St., Toronto, Ontario, M5A 2K8
1.5 km.
St. Stephen’s Community House
340 College St. # 360, Toronto, Ontario, M5T 3A9
1.7 km.
Second Mile Club Of Toronto
340 College Street, Suite 350, Toronto, Ontario, M5T 3A9
1.7 km.
Les Centres D'Accueil Heritage
33, Hahn Place, bureau 206, Toronto, Ontario, M5A 4G2
1.7 km.
Dixon Hall
58 Sumach St, Toronto, Ontario, M5A 3J7
2.0 km.
Native Canadian Centre of Toronto
Aboriginal Circle of Life Services, 16 Spadina Road, Toronto, Ontario, M5R 2S7
2.4 km.
Philip Aziz Centre
558 Gerrard Street East, Toronto, Ontario, M4M 1X8
2.8 km.
West Neighbourhood House
248 Ossington Avenue, Toronto, Ontario, M6J 3A2
3.1 km.

Helpful Links

Community News:

Elderly Person Centres news!  We hope you enjoy Neighbourhood Centre's first newsletter, Issue 1 Volume 1  FirstEPCNewsletterfinalSeptember 292015.pdf

Dancing Makes You Smarter:

Health Quality Ontario (HQO) Releases "Looking for Balance" Report

HQO provides an overview of the state of antipsychotic medications being administered in Ontario's long term care homes. Click here for the full report.

TC LHIN's 2015-2018 Strategic Plan Now Available

Toronto Central Local Health Integration Networkplans, integrates and funds over 170 health service providers, including a Community Care Access Centre, community health centres, community support services, hospitals, long-term care homes and mental health and addiction services. It has just released its 3-year strategic plan which can be accessed from their website by clicking here.

Seniors Crisis Line

WoodGreen's recently launched Seniors Crisis Line (SCL) is partnering and co-locating with the Community Navigation and Access Program (CNAP) and the Toronto Central Community Care Access Centre (TC CCAC)at the integrated service hub at TC CCAC. The telephone service will offer timely assistance with issues such as age-related cognitive problems, depression, anxiety, elder abuse and other important issues facing vulnerable seniors in crisis.

May 13, 2015: Home and Community Care Announcement

Minister Hoskins announcement to the Home and Community Care Expert Panel report. See video of the announcement and links for the news release, backgrounder and Patients First 10-point road map for your review by clicking here.

Gail Donner Report: Bringing Care Home

The Donner Report explores the need for a coordinated system strategy for home and community care. Click here to read more.

Seniors Health Knowledge Network

Seniors Health Knowledge Network provides communities of practice related to seniors' health opportunities to exchange information on important seniors topics, access resources, webinars, current research and best practices.

Retirement Homes Regulatory Authority (RHRA)

In Ontario, all retirement homes must have a licence from the RHRA to operate. The RHRA lists the services all retirement homes in Ontario offer, posts inspection reports and identifies any compliance issues on its website . It also lists licence applications that have been refused or revoked. If anyone wishes to file a complaint about a retirement home, they can file it on the RHRA Complaint Form. For the form, and much more information, please check their website here.